This site, like most, uses small files called cookies to help us customize your experience when on our site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?Cookies are small text files stored by the browser on your computer or mobile device. Cookies allow websites to store information, like user preferences. Think of cookies like the barista who knows how you take your coffee. When you return to our website, cookies allow the site to recognize you and serve you accordingly.
- Identifying you when you sign into our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a member, recognize your reward or affiliate status, and enable a more efficient check-out process, in addition to other customized features.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on FiTONIC on third-party sites.
- Keeping track of and store your specialized preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD PARTY COOKIES?In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the site, deliver advertisements on and through the site, and so on.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES?You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/