SALE: BUY 3 OR MORE SAVE $13/UNIT
Natural Vanilla & Sweet Lucuma
WHAT MAKES FIT SPECIAL?
- & more (see Nutritional Info below for more)
SERVINGS / SIZE:
One scoop per serving, 15 servings per container. Mix 1 scoop with 8oz of water, milk, or nut milk for a mega-yummy shake. Add more or less liquid to match your particular taste happiness.
Net Wt. 15.87 oz (450 g)
Pronounced loo-koo-ma, it’s a hidden gem Peruvian superfruit! It has a mellow sweetness with hints of creamy citrus. Lucuma is known as “Gold of the Incas” and the flavor is so amazing that it’s the most popular ice cream flavor in Peru. Heck, it’s so delicious, there are over 20 villages named after it.
WHAT IS GUAYUSA?
GUAYUSA (gwhy-you-sa) is an herb native to Ecuador's Amazon Rainforest where it’s been cultivated and part of the Amazonian culture for over 2,000 years. Guayusa rocks so hard because its unique blend of natural caffeine with antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids has an energizing effect. This fab little herb is like if coffee moved in with a bunch of superfood friends.
- Calories 120
- Total Fat 1g, 1%DV*
- Cholesterol 10mg, 3%DV*
- Total Carbohydrate 5g, 2%DV*
- Sugars (including Added Sugars) 1g, 2%DV*
- Protein (from Whey & Collagen) 21g, 36%DV*
- Calcium** 80mg, 6%DV*
- Sodium** 180mg, 8%DV*
- Proprietary Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Collagen Protein) 24.6g, †
- Wakame (Brown Seaweed Extract) 50g, †
- Digeseb® enzyme blend
[Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Invertase, Lipase, Maltase, Peptizyme, Papain, Protease I, II, III] 100mg, †
- Caffeine (from green coffee beans) 34mg, †
- Guayusa (leaf) extract (8.5mg caffeine) 50mg, †
- HMB [calcium 3-hydroxy-3-methyl-butyrate] 25mg, †
- Chia seed powder 200mg, †
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Naturally Occurring.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Xanthan Gum, Dehydrated Coconut Water, Sunflower Lecithin, Acacia Gum, Natural Flavors, Less than 2% of: Coconut Palm Sugar, Sea Salt, Stevioside (from Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf).
Contains Milk, Coconut.