FiTONIC Fit Green Machine Protein Smoothie
Sometimes we don't want a lot of flash or frills. We have three minutes to get out the door and need something delish that we can pull together without advanced planning. Meet the Green Machine: It works hard so you don't have to! Protein packed with scoop-and-go ingredients.
- 2/3 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 banana
- 1 T. almond butter (or whatever nut butter is your thing)
- 1 T. chia seed (all in or hold some back to sprinkle at the end)
- 1 scoop FiTONIC Fit protein powder in Vanilla & Sweet Lucuma flavor (or try it with FiTONIC Blissed for a chocolatey version)
- 1/2 c ice cubes
- Put all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth!
- Drank. (Yeah, we meant "drank." Not in a I'm-still-dancing-at-the-club kinda drank. More of a why-are-there-toddler-socks-in-my-suit-jacket-who-cares-I'm-going-to-be-late kinda fuel and fly drank.)