No-Bake Yummy Protein Balls
You looking for a delish on-the-go snack? Protein balls deliver. You can make them in under 10 minutes. They are suuuuuuper tasty. They fill you up with slow-release energy. And you can grab a few as you run out the door! All the wins.
I'm always searching for new ways to incorporate protein into my meals. And I don't have a lot of time to either: A) bake or prep cook or B) warm up a meal later. I'm always running around and being able to microwave something isn't always an option. I like things I can pull right out of my fridge or pantry and with a few easy steps be ready. Food fuss is just not my thing.
These protein balls are perfect for me. The only problem is...my kids love them too! Wha...?! In working on this recipe, it looked so much like cookie dough that they started digging in. So if you are willing to share and have a few little mouths wanting a snack, these will please. I might have added a few mini chocolate chips to theirs.
- 1 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 2 scoops Fit Vanilla & Sweet Lucuma protein powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 T. flax seeds
- 3/4 c. peanut or almond butter
- 2 T honey (or 1 tsp. stevia)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 T. almond milk (or a little more if needed)
- Mix all dry ingredients together (oats, protein powder, cinnamon, and flax seed).
- Dig a small little hole in the center of the dry ingredients. If it doesn't stay put, don't freak out. This will not make or break your balls.
- In the little spot you created, add everything else but the almond milk. Stir.
- As you stir, slowly add in the almond milk until everything sticks together. (If it's not sticking, add a touch more almond milk or nut butter, but not so much that you can't .)
- The dough will be slightly sticky.
- Roll into balls.
- Chill for 30 minutes...or eat right away.
Enjoy! xoxo - Sara
Copyright © FiTONIC, 2019. All rights reserved.
Want a Full List of ALL of our Recipes in a downloadable PDF!? Sure thing! Sign up here and we will send it right over!