Blueberry Banana FiTONIC Fit Protein Smoothie Bowl
Smooth. Thick. Creamy. Sweet. That's a breakfast I can get behind. This smoothie bowl recipe makes up in minutes. Is packed with protein and will keep you going all morning. You can keep it simple or dress it up. Either way, you'll love the taste and texture.
What we found so frustrating before we created our products was that protein powders had such a high caloric load or were so packed with carbs that we couldn't add items to make unique smoothies or bowls. Fit has 120 calories and 5g of carbs. So you don't have to avoid adding delicious ingredients to change things up or get creative.
Here is an easy-peasy protein packed smoothie bowl we just know you will love! Enjoy! xoxx - Sara Grey
- 1 c. almond milk (or your favorite milk or nut milk)
- 1 scoop FiTONIC Fit Protein Blend in Naturally Vanilla Lucuma Flavor
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1 tsp. raspberry jam for topping (optional)
- 1 tsp. chia seeds for topping (optional)
- sprinkle of coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- fresh fig slices (optional)
Blend together almond milk, protein powder, banana, and blueberries. Place in bowl. If you want to dress it up, mix in the raspberry jam and top with chia seeds, coconut flakes, or figs. Any variation is delish!