In this episode I sit down with my sweat friend Rachel and we discuss how we can’t assume that other people are comparing themselves to us, and rather than be on the defensive we should reach out in love towards others and cheer each other on in good spirits. Easier said than done right? We dissect how to go about doing just that.
Topics We Talk About:
- How setting challenges can help you succeed.
- Is some competition healthy?
- How to get out of the mindset that if everyone else is winning you are losing.
Quotes from the show:
- “There’s enough abundance for everyone.” @FitonicBody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “I don’t want to be concerned with other people.” @FitonicBody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “We have control over our thoughts.” @FitonicBody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast: