Do you ever inhale food? Maybe something sweet, salty, or cheesy? Then after you finish the last bite you find yourself stopping and asking yourself “was I even hungry”? Or do you think about your next meal as soon as you finish one? The truth is you may not be hungry when you think you are.
In this episode, I discuss the importance of learning the difference between the types of hunger. For instance the difference between needing to eat and needing to be fed. Our bodies typically don’t need the amount or the type of calories that we consume on a daily basis. For instance, do you know the difference between brain and mouth hunger? If not, no worries, because we are talking just about that and so much more in today’s episode.
Topics We Talk About:
- How to know whether you are hungry or not.
- Different hunger types.
- The correlation between hunger and stress..
- Why do we eat when we don’t need to be fed?
Quotes from the show:
- “Most of our hunger starts off in the brain.” @PowerHustle @FitonicBody Click to Tweet
- “We have so many beliefs about food.” @PowerHustle @FitonicBody Click to Tweet
- “Sometimes food is our warm blanket.” @PowerHustle@FitonicBody Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/