Do you go to the gym with your partner? Are there some workouts you love doing with them and others that you refuse to? My sweat friend Rachel joins me today to discuss all things both good and bad about hitting the gym with our spouses.
Truth be told, some people feel like going to the gym is torture! What happens when one partner lives for fitness and the other doesn’t care about it at all? Does it matter? How does that affect your relationship? Rachel and I discuss all this plus a few sweet memories of times in the gym with our husbands and not so sweet (AKA very embarrassing) stories. Get ready for another fun-filled episode!
Topics We Talk About:
- Should you workout with your significant other?
- Building memories through working out together.
- How to help your partner become active.
Quotes from the show:
- “Quality time is different while you are active.” @FitTONICbody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “The hard work your partner puts into their physical shape is attractive.” @FitTONICbody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Find your common spaces.” @FitTONICbody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/