How can you “de-stress” and create more headspace using your...mouth!?
I promised myself that in 2019 I would be more careful with my words. Why? Well, have you ever stopped and caught yourself gossiping? We tend to get with our close girlfriends and we don’t hold back in how we talk about others. What happens when we get into this trap is it can cause us to assume that they are too are talking bad about us, which shifts our whole mentality.
And I am not just talking about the way we talk about OTHERS. What about the way we talk to OURSELVES? Sometimes we are the harshest with ourselves and engage in super unhealthy self-talk. Our words are powerful and can shift our relationships with others and our own self-esteem. In this episode we have some real talk about how being intentional with the words we speak can help us to think much more clearly and live with much less stress.
Topics We Talk About:
- How to create headspace by using your mouth.
- How to respond to negativity.
- Assuming the best in people.
Quotes from the show:
- “Be intentional about all the words that come out of your mouth.” @FITONICBody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Embrace every opportunity.” @PowerHustle @FITONICBody Click to Tweet
- “Don’t believe everything you think.” @PowerHustle @FITONICBody Click to Tweet
- “People of integrity don’t gossip.” @PowerHustle @FITONICBody Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/