Have you ever thought, it’s just too hard to workout with your kids? Or maybe you know you should workout together but are not sure where to start. Regardless of whether you have or have not worked out with your kids, this episode will give you some new ideas on what to do with them.
In this episode I sit down with a very special guest, my son James Grey and he recounts some past experiences of working out with his parents and how that affected him as a child and how he thinks other kids can be affected by working out rather than spending time with electronics.
Topics We Talk About:
- Why you should workout with your kids.
- How does working out benefit your kids.
- How does working out benefit you as an adult?
Quotes from the show:
- “Kids just want to work out.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Working out with your parents make me feel like I can do it.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Your parents are always going to be your role model.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/