Have you ever wondered if you should weigh yourself? Sometimes weighing ourselves can bring on a load of shame or frustration if it’s not reflecting what we want to see. Weighing ourselves can often have the reverse effect that we want it to have. So how can you measure yourself to know if you are on track and making progress?
In this episode, I sit down with my sweat friend Andrea Forsythe and we discuss the ins and outs of weighing ourselves. From funny stories of avoiding the scale to how you can use other methods to track your progress, we dive into all things on measuring yourself to avoid the shame and guilt.
Topics We Talk About:
- Do you weigh yourself?
- How can your clothes tell you about your fitness journey?
- Does what we eat affect the way we think we look?
Quotes from the show:
- “The scale is the devil.” @FitonicBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
- “You look freaking awesome.” @FitonicBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
- “Do the jeans still fit?” @FitonicBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/