Have you struggled with having a friendship with another woman in the past? Have you had someone who failed to show up for you, or perhaps you yourself failed to be there when someone needed you? In this episode, we dive into the difficult topic of maintaining healthy friendships and how the mindset of scarcity can ruin our friendships.
In this episode, I sit down with my sweat friend Anna Baeten and we discuss, the hurt that can come from being betrayed in friendship in the past, and how to change our mindset in order to open ourselves up to developing new friendships. We don’t have to feel that there is a scarcity of success, but enough to go around for all of us and how we should encourage and cheer each other on.
Topics We Talk About:
- How women should show up for each other.
- Why are friendships with other women difficult sometimes?
- What does the scarcity mindset have to do with ruining friendships?
Quotes from the show:
- “Don’t live your life from a place of scarcity.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “I love indelicate feedback.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Don’t be afraid to cheer for other women.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/