Have you ever expected less of yourself in order to avoid failure? Do you feel like you are failing at work, your family or friendships because you feel like you don’t have the time to invest and fully show up for each of them? Are you scared that things will automatically turn out bad?
In today’s episode, I talk about how we make assumptions that bad things are going to happen, and how we can turn our mindset around, and speak to ourselves and over others that good things will happen. I also talk about how to put positive things out to the universe and speak positivity into our lives. Failure is part of the journey and it shouldn’t limit us in what we go after.
- Getting in a success mindset.
- How to turn around your negative thinking into positive.
- Speaking positivity to the universe.
Quotes from the show:
- “It’s easy to make assumptions.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “We feel intimidated to think our lives as beautiful.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Say aloud: ‘I have a success mindset.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Our lives are supposed to turn out good.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/