Have you ever found that it can be difficult to find a trainer with a good personality? Or maybe it’s hard to find one that you get along good with? When it comes to trainers there are many different personalities. What is the best fit for you?
In this episode, we talk about the importance of knowing what a trainer’s personality is and why you should be selective in choosing your trainer. Your relationship with your trainer can greatly impact your fitness progress, so this decision is vastly important. In this fun-filled episode I talk with my sweat friend Anna Beaten about all things from personality types, to Dr. Suess, to Twilight. Get ready for another fun-filled episode!
Topics We Talk About:
- Trainer personalities and which is right for you.
- How your trainer’s personality can impact your progress.
Quotes from the show:
- “Just because you love yoga, doesn’t mean you’re going to be a great teacher.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “People can only deal with personalities that are exactly like them.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “A sense of community is driven by the teacher.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast: