You are an athlete. I know that is a bold statement. But in this episode I share with you exactly why you are and why you must call yourself one.
Have you struggled with how you perceive yourself? We have a tendency to shrink away from things, thinking that what we do isn’t important or special. We “shrink” what we do and minimize who we are. When you make decisions on a regular basis to improve yourself you are showing that you are dedicated to the task.
In this episode we talk about how important it is that we don’t minimize our daily habits. By calling ourselves athletes we begin to shift our thinking so that we view ourselves as more important. When we see ourselves differently we begin to change our behavior. It’s not a matter of what our body type is, but it’s the fact that we choose to go out and better ourselves every day and choose to finish that is truly important.
- What does it mean to be an athlete?
- Our perceptions of our body.
- How changing our thinking changes our behavior.
Quotes from the show:
- “A lot of women have hang ups about their bodies.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Stop shrinking away from things.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “When we decide who we are, we decide what our lives get to be.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “It’s the finishing that counts.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/