Have you ever wondered how to gracefully transition from motherhood back into the workplace? Is it normal to feel guilty for leaving your child? Does asking for help mean that you are a bad mother? All of these are questions that we’ve asked ourselves before, and if we let them, can truly affect our mental state and the way we show up for our kids. So how do we deal with it?
In this episode I talk with Lauren Smith Brody, best selling author of the Fifth Trimester which deals with many of these tough questions. From how to better function on little sleep, to re-organizing your closet to start the day off on the right foot, we discuss all things on how to take back control over your life and smoothly transition back into the workplace. We even talk about how to communicate what we need from our employers. There are so many relevant topics in this episode that ALL mommas can relate to!
- Transitioning from a new mom back into the workplace.
- How to communicate your needs to others.
- Accepting help from others.
Quotes from the show:
- “If I screw up a detail, it’s not earth shattering.” @LaurenSBrody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “It matters that you feel good walking out of the house.” @LaurenSBrody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Broadcast your motherhood in the workplace.” @LaurenSBrody @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Lauren Smith Brody:
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/