Sarah and Jenna are the founders of Hello Wellness and are striving to bring community back into the fitness realm. With the perfect Instagram models and overwhelming stigmatism on what fitness looks like, these two share the realness of what health looks like and why it’s okay for your own fitness journey to be unique and different.
In addition, we talk about the value of how in-person events can connect women who on the same journey and who share your interests and fears. There are so many people out there that love the same things as you and it’s just a matter of connecting with those women. This is our first interview with TWO guests so get ready for double the fun!
Questions I asked:
- Do most women feel lonely in their fitness journey?
- How do you overcome the isolation of social media and create meaningful connections?
- Within fitness, what do women have the most anxiety about?
- The value of in-person connections.
- How social media plays a role in making in-person connections.
- How the idea of comparison stifles us.
Quotes from the show:
- “It’s helpful to know like-minded people.” @SayHelloWellness @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “We should be proud of where we are.” @SayHelloWellness @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Every mistake is a learning lesson.” @SayHelloWellness @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with HelloWellness:
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/