Would you like a Fitbit for your lady bit? How about a video game for your vage? Join us this week as Julie Rose, founder of the VaGenie, shares with us about her new app that will help women prioritize and stay on top of their pelvic health.
Many women squirm when this topic is brought up and have not been properly educated on the importance of taking care of their pelvic health. Julia shares with us some startling statistics on this issue, why women need to be educating themselves about their bodies, and how to incorporate rituals to help keep down their healthy and strong.
Questions I asked:
- How did you become an entrepreneur?
- How are you changing the conversation for women about pelvic health?
- How interested are younger women in this project?
- How to do Kegels (correctly).
- The importance of pelvic floor therapy.
- Shocking statics around women’s pelvic health.
Quotes from the show:
- “Some women think they are doing Kegels but they are really just twerking.”@PowerHustle @MyVagenie Click to Tweet
- “Pelvic health should be as normal as brushing your teeth.” @PowerHustle @MyVagenie Click to Tweet
- “Make life an adventure.” @PowerHustle @MyVagenie Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with VaGenie:
Access Your FREE Four Minute Guided Meditation: http://eepurl.com/dAZIS9
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WANNABE: