Exercise and nutrition are not the only things that we need to talk about when it comes to improving our health. For the past twenty-five years our guest, Debbie Potts has worked in the fitness industry as a triathlete and personal trainer to countless clients. She says that one of the most overlooked issues with our health is chronic stress.
Debbie is the creator of the Wholestic Method and is passionate about helping people find new approaches to improving their health and athletic performance. In this episode, we dig into adrenal fatigue, intermittent fasting, and learning how to balance pushing your limits physically but also learning to give your body (and mind) the much needed rest that it needs.
Questions I asked:
- What are the top struggles that people face in holistic health?
- What have you found useful and not useful with fasting?
- Addiction to “busyness” and its link with stress.
- The effects of stress on your body.
- Learning how to quiet your mind.
Quotes from the show:
- “You can teach your body that its doesn’t needs three meals and two snacks a day.” @thewholeathlete @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Fasting resets your metabolism.” @thewholeathlete @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Debbie:
Access Your FREE Four Minute Guided Meditation: http://eepurl.com/dAZIS9
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WANNABE: