Are you CONSISTENT with your workout routine? Come on….be honest…
One of the most important habits that I have developed in my life is hitting the gym. People often ask me, “How do you have enough energy to do all that you do?”. My answer is always the same. I get a lot done and I have a lot of energy BECAUSE of the time I dedicate to working out. That’s why I am so passionate about it!
This week, I share with you HOW to find the time to workout. Because life is busy right? We talk about ways to make workouts more fun, how to keep the habit even when you have kids, and how to not miss a beat even with an ever changing schedule. These tips will help you add gym time into your weekly routine (note I did not say daily). You ready? Bonus points if you listen to this at the gym...
We want to hear from YOU! What tips do you have on developing and keeping a consistent workout routine? Connect with us and let us know using the links below or email us at email@example.com.
Quotes of the Day:
- “Either you run the day or the day will run you.”@JimRohn @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Working out is what gives me energy to do all the other things.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Be consistent with the time you workout.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- My top ten tips for finding time to workout.
- Why working out in your office may not be a good idea.
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WANNABE: