When the motivation is gone, how do you stay accountable to your goals? Sometimes it’s nice to have someone else there that will hold you accountable, but one of the best accountability partners you can have is ...well, you. How do you keep promises to yourself and stay true to your word? When you do slip up, how can you get back up and get after it without beating yourself up?
This week we are talking with the HILARIOUS author of Maybe It's You: Cut the Crap, Face Your Fears, Love Your Life, Lauren Zander. Lauren is a life coach, university lecturer, public speaker, and the Co-Founder and Chairwoman of Handel Group®, an international corporate consulting and private coaching company based in New York City. She shares with us how to cut the crap and design the kind of life that we WANT to live. This is a perfect episode for those who are tired of settling and want to follow through on their goals and be the kind of woman that they wanna be!
Find out which areas of life you may need to work on with the free coaching tool from Lauren Zander and Handel Group, The Current Reality Quiz. It's an easy (and fun!) way to self-assess. http://bit.ly/POWERCRQ
Inner.U is the digital coaching course from Lauren Zander and Handel Group - 14+ hours of audio coaching, 50+ written assignments, community chat, and much more. Use code POWERHUSTLE75 for $75 off a subscription level at checkout! InnerU.Coach
Questions I asked:
- How do you get back into a routine after falling off the bandwagon?
- What can we do to shift bad moods?
- How can we use consequences to keep us accountable?
- The importance of keeping a promise to yourself.
- The true definition of confidence.
- Having a vision worth doing.
Quotes from the show:
- “You are only as good as your actions.” @LaurenZander @PowerHustle Click Here to Tweet
- “Have a vision worth doing.” @LaurenZander @PowerHustle Click Here to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Lauren:
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WANNABE: