We think about it all the time but often feel uncomfortable talking about it. We wonder are they too big? Are they too small? Are they too saggy? What am I talking about? Boobs. This week on our special series, Sweat Friends Work It Out, my friend Andrea joins us to discuss her own journey from an increase to reduction.
Your boobs may not be where you want them to be. Especially after having children, we often see a big change in our size or shape. Through these natural changes that our bodies go through we sometimes want to see a little more lift or little less sag. Join us today as we talk big boobs, little boobs, saggy boobs, and boob reductions.
What do you think? We would love to hear from YOU. Send us an email at email@example.com or connect with us using the links below and let us know!
- Dealing with the changes your breasts make after having children.
- The importance of feeling comfortable.
- How Andrea decided on a size for her reduction.
Quotes from the show:
- “For a woman, there is nothing better than feeling comfortable in your own skin.” @AndreaForsyth @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “I want to feel in proportion.” @AndreaForsyth @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch with our sponsor site, we are WannaBe: