Do you ever wear yoga pants to work? What about flip-flops? Can these be pulled off in a professional environment or are they only to be worn in your free time? I personally am an advocate of being comfortable at work. You are more productive when you are comfortable, right? However, my sweat friend Rachel has a few different thoughts. Join us today for our Sweat Friends Work It Out segment where Rachel and I discuss all things yoga pants.
What do you think? We would love to hear from YOU. Should you wear yoga pants to work? Are you more productive when you are comfortable or do you prefer to appear professional at all times? Send us an email at email@example.com or connect with us using the links below and let us know!
- Should you make clothing decisions based off of perception or comfort?
- Can you overdress? Do some people perceive that as stuffy?
- Being a woman do you feel more conscious of what you choose to wear?
Quotes from the show:
- “Dress for the role that you want not the role that you have. @RachelAustin @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “What you wear can impact how seriously you are taken.” @RachelAustin @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “You are more productive when you are comfortable.” @SaraGrey @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WannaBe: