I am so excited to introduce to you guys my new friend Kindal Boyal. Kindal is a fitness instructor and gym owner who is on a mission to make women feel more confident through strength training and community support. While navigating the ups and downs of her own fitness journey, Kindal developed a strong passion for educating women on the importance of TRUE health and taking care of your body.
We have a fun conversation about important topics like fasting, the pressure women face with trying to stay in shape, and our constant battle with perfectionism. We even talk about some of the fitness pressures specific to women trainers. You will LOVE this episode regardless if you are just starting off in your fitness journey or if you have been in the industry for years.
Questions I asked:
- Do you think women are more or less supportive in a gym environment?
- What is a seasonal fitness disorder?
- Is there an ideal number of days to work out?
- How to help women feel comfortable in fitness.
- What are women motivated by?
- Aging and fitness.
Quotes from the show:
- “Your fitness journey is never over.” @KindalBoyle @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Age is just a number. It’s not going to stop me.” @KindalBoyle @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “What you believe is what you put out.” @KindalBoyle @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Perfection is what ruins results.” @KindalBoyle @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “There is no perfect time. There is no perfect result.” @KindalBoyle @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Have a plan when you fast.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Kindal Boyle:
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WANNEBE: