Do you ever feel as though you do NOT “fit in” to fitness? Maybe you are trying out a new spin class or visiting a new gym, how do you handle it? Do you feel out of place? Does it keep you from wanting to even try?
We have been there! My sweat friend Melissa Werkman joins me today and talks about how she has handled awkward fitness moments (including a fun story about Crisco). As an information gatherer, Melissa says she feels better when she observes first and gathers information. What about you? How do YOU fit into fitness?
- A story about Melissa’s first spin class when she got called out by the instructor.
- How everyone feels out of place in fitness.
- The pressure to look cool or know what you are doing in the gym.
Quotes from the show:
- “You have got to begin to begin.” @MelissaWorkman @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “We all want to fit into something.” @MelissaWorkman @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Trying new things is very vulnerable.” @MelissaWorkman @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WannaBe: