Why is there so much stress around the topic of eating? We worry about when we should eat, what we should eat, and how much we should eat. Isn’t food supposed to be enjoyable? This week we address these topics with the author of the Body Image Blueprint, Jenny Eden Berk.
In this episode, we have a powerful conversation about using intuition and truly listening to your body. We also discuss how to teach your children to be mindful of when and what to eat. We even talk about the power of nude photos! You will laugh and be challenged in this authentic conversation about our bodies and our relationship with food.
Questions I asked:
- What are body bullies? How do we bully ourselves?
- How do we practice mindful eating when we have biochemical issues?
- How do you make food choices in a social setting?
- How to enjoy your food without stress.
- Taming your inner dialogue.
- The importance of having an abundance mindset with food.
Quotes from the show:
- “Tune into your body and trust it.” @Yennyb1 @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “If you don’t love what is you, you will never be happy.” @Yennyb1 @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “We bring morality to our eating.”@Yennb1 @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “I blame the culture, not myself.” @Yennb1 @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “Often the thing we restrict the most is the thing we end up binging on later.” @Yennb1 @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
- “We forget how much of our identity can be based on what we consume.” @PowerHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Jenny Berk:
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are WannaBe: