Have you ever struggled with building confidence in yourself? Whether it’s in regards to your fitness level, going to the gym, or just in general, confidence is something that many of us struggle with. Even if you are a confident person most of the time, there are probably times when insecurity creeps in. So how do you move past it?
In today’s episode, we dive into simple steps of how to build confidence in your everyday life. From building your self-confidence, to building confidence in others, we cover everything you need to know to kick start a whole new confidence level in yourself. We also touch on the need to surround yourself with well-trusted people in order to build yourself up.
- How to give yourself a gift.
- Gaining confidence.
- How your inner circle can affect your confidence.
Quotes from the show:
- “We assume people are looking more than they are.” @FiTONICBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
- “If you act more confident, you’ll feel more confident.” @FiTONICBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
- “Be careful about the people who you hold close.” @FiTONICBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
- “Never miss an opportunity to compliment someone.” @FiTONICBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
- “Decide you are going to live in a different headspace.” @FiTONICBody #PowertheHustle Click to Tweet
How you can stay in touch with Power The Hustle Podcast:
How you can stay in touch our sponsor site We are FiTONIC: https://fitonicbody.com/